Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't

That was interesting. When I went to go look at my site and make sure everything was working It wasn't!

Turns out that as long as the pages were in the root directory everything was alright. However most of my pages are in directories to make it easier to keep it organized. Therefore the pages didn't have the sidebar!. Problem! Not a real big deal, I just had to change the include command to reflect the position of the sidebar folder. Done now and everything is updated, and now uploading!

The above was written at 10:09PM on 5-20-10

This is written at 0134AM on the 21rst. News flash just cause it works on the root level doesn't mean that all of it works, and it's ready for prime time. But hopefully I have it all whipped, and everything is working.

Seriously if you run across a broken link at my site let me know.

Thanks
Samuel Efurd

No comments:

Post a Comment